🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Certification pending verification
Page options
russelljohn
Community Member

Certification pending verification

I added a certifate a month ago and emailed adword-group AT upwork.com with verification link, but it's still pending... is it possible to verify it soon? I've more certifcates to add, but want to get this one published first. Thanks.

Screenshot 2021-11-04 at 17-38-57 Russell J - Professional Linux system administrator highly experienced webmaster - Upwork[...].png

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Russell,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Russell,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page

~ Nikola
Upwork

Many thanks, I'll follow up on the support ticket.

Google logo isn't showing up for Ads Search certification on my profile, is it a glitch? I tried cleaning cache/cookies, tried another browser, but all the same. Anyone else having the same issue?

Screenshot 2021-11-06 at 19-53-24 Russell J - Professional Linux system administrator highly experienced webmaster - Upwork[...].png

Hi Russell,

I checked and it looks like the logo is displayed correctly on your profile. Here is a screenshot for reference. 

Could you please try again to clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still not seeing it on your end? 

~ Nikola
Upwork

I found the issue. I had had ad blocker on, disabling it made the logo appear. Thanks for checking it out for me. 👍

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members