🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Certification
Page options
2f9f4e47
Community Member

Certification

I have submitted for Salesforce PD1 Certifications. But still is pending Kinldy Help in this

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Ashish S wrote:

on the list, certification is there so I need to remove then add

No, don't add it again, just leave it and wait for a response to your support ticket!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ashish,

I've checked this for you, and you already have a support ticket with our team! Please follow the instructions shared by our agent and provide the required information. Our team will review your request and directly update you via your existing support ticket.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
2f9f4e47
Community Member

Hi, Bojan

Now I checked the support ticket and update the detail hope it will be done soon 

Thanks

Ashish

petra_r
Community Member

Ashish S wrote:

Now I checked the support ticket and update the detail hope it will be done soon 

Is your certificate on this list?

If yes, add it. If not, just add it to your portfolio

2f9f4e47
Community Member

Hi,

Petra 

on the list, certification is there so I need to remove then add or it will approve now?

previous I added but didn't any approved showing pending 

petra_r
Community Member

Ashish S wrote:

on the list, certification is there so I need to remove then add

No, don't add it again, just leave it and wait for a response to your support ticket!

About week ago I submitted my google advertising and marketing certificate but still not showing on my profile and I have done 3 jobs and I can not able to get rising talent please help 

Hi Ali,

I checked your account, and it looks like one of our agents has updated your ticket regarding the certification you have submitted. Please check your ticket number: 30221330 for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
09b58252
Community Member

I received an email that I would get a certification invite by Friday of last week, whats happening with that?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aleksey,

I was not able to locate the email you're referring to. Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about this email, including the screenshot of it? I'll check that for you and assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
09b58252
Community Member

Hi, it says I do not have sufficient privileges to send you a private message.

Any other way I can send it to you?

Thank you for writing back to me so fast.

Alex

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aleksey,

I just sent you a PM, please follow up on that message with more information regarding your concern.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths