🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Certifications are not appearing
Page options
Community Member

Certifications are not appearing

Hello experts!

I had suggested to add my three certifications in my profile, but these still don't appear. Can you please tell me what is the turnaround time. These were:

1. Certified Resume Writer

2. Certified HR Professional

3. Certified Creative Writer

4 REPLIES 4
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shahzaib,

Only validated certifications can be added under the "Certifications" section of your profile. The team is working to expand the list but we don't have any ETA for when specific certifications will be added.  You can, however, use your portfolio or overview to add certificate you have provided there is no contact information in it. You can find more tips, instructions, and related policies in this help article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
mmkania
Community Member

I have a similar problem - my certification does not appear in my profile. It's Cambridge English: Advanced and I've sent the results to Upwork more than a month ago. On the Cambridge website it has status "Sent" and "Unread". What can I do about it?

Hi Marta,

One of our agents already reached out to you via a support ticket to assist you further with the certification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
e7245d5d
Community Member

I have the exact same problem-I have sent my Cambridge English:Proficiency results in November 2021 and they still have not shown up on my profile.What can I do to solve the problem?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members