🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Change My Verified Name !
Page options
mohammedqabbari
Community Member

Change My Verified Name !

I want to change my verified name on Upwork from "Mohammed Al-badri qabbari" to "mohammed qabbari" because there is a problem in adding PayPal payment method. My name on PayPal is "mohammed qabbari"
Please help!
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Mohammed,

Our team has completed the review on your payment and your method should be active after 3 days. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mohammed,

Please allow 72 hours for the review on your new payment method to be completed. I would also like to clarify that your Upwork name needs to be your full legal name. 
If you would like to update your name, you will need to go to Settings > Contact Info > and simply update your name. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I added the payment method and waited the review many times. The name of Upwork mismatch with the name of paypal.

At least change my name into "mohammed qabbari al-badri" instead of "mohammed al-badri qabbari"

Hi Mohammed,

Our team has completed the review on your payment and your method should be active after 3 days. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks very much

I changed my name from "Maleeha Imtiaz Khan" to "Maleeha Imtiaz" because the latter was the same as my NIC as well as my bank accout. How long will it take to change as I would not be able to use my payment account otherwise?

I changed my name from "Maleeha Imtiaz Khan" to "Maleeha Imtiaz" because the latter was the same as my NIC as well as my bank accout. How long will it take to change as I would not be able to use my payment account otherwise?

Hi Maleeha,

Please keep in mind that your Upwork name needs to be your full legal name. Regarding your payment method, you will need to fill out your W-8BEN form in order to be able to use it. 
If you would like to submit a name change request, go to Settings > Contact Info. Once you've submitted your request it can take up to 3 days for the review to be completed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I re-changed it to my full legal name. It's just asking me to wait for the
verification.

Hi..

I want to change my verified name on Upwork from "Kleon L" to "Karin **Edited for Community Guidelines** because there is a problem to verified paid method: Direct to U.S. Bank (USD), when I did the procedure to include my account the system said me: The beneficiary name is mismatched. My account bank name is Karin **Edited for Community Guidelines**. Please I want to solve this. Thank you 

Hi Karin,

You can update your profile name by going to Settings > Contact Info. As a reminder, your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your name needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
creativemind00
Community Member

My Veryfie name is Narahari das

Hi Kishor,

If you would like to submit a name change request, go to Settings > Contact Info > and update your name. If you're referring to something else, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths