Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Profile Name

Highlighted
Jyotsana S Member Since: Mar 20, 2018
1 of 27

Hi there,

Please help me anyone. I am facing problem to change my profile name. The profile setting allow me to change the profile prortfolio & description but not allowed me to change my name.

Please Help me !

Thanks

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
2 of 27

Hi there,

Please check this article for instructions on how to change your name. Please also note that your profile must represent you as an individual, not a company and that all the information in your profile including your name and profile photo needs to be accurate and truthful. Let us know if you have any other questions, thanks!

~Nina
Jyotsana S Member Since: Mar 20, 2018
3 of 27

I tried that tric several time but the problem is that the setting not give option to change my name. with this trick i can change job title, portfolio but not my name.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
BEST ANSWER
4 of 27

Hi,

Please find this option in your user settings, not profile settings.  You can click on your current name on the upper right hand corner of the screen, and then click the little gear icon next to which it says "Settings". From there you should see a menu on the left side where you can click the 'Contact Info" link.

~Nina
Annie G Member Since: Apr 6, 2018
5 of 27

Hi, I am also having this problem. There is only an option to edit account settings. There is no "user settings" option. 

WTF?

Annie G Member Since: Apr 6, 2018
9 of 27

Hi Goran, When I click on "Contact Info", it jumps automatically to the password & security section. No option there to change name. 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
9 of 27

Annie,

Could you please set up your Security question and answer on that page? After that you should be able to access your other Settings.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
8 of 27

Hi Annie, 

When you go to settings you will need to click on Contact info, and you can edit your name in the top panel where your name is listed. If you need further help let me know, thank you!

Untitled
Mohammed A Member Since: Dec 16, 2018
9 of 27

Hello,

I made a mistake when I set up the profile name I included my nickname I thought the full complete name will be required only in the bank account section. After a while, I came to know it is mandatory to setup full name in the profile and user Id name section. I've tried to edit it but the article is saying I cannot edit the profile name. 

I would be needing your help and guidance to resolve this issue. 

Many thanks

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
10 of 27

Hi Mohammed,

To change your name, please go to the Accounts menu > Settings > Click "My Info" to edit your name. You can clear your cache and cookies or try a different browser before retrying if in case you are having trouble saving the changes you made. If you still experience trouble changing your name, please let us know so we can assist you further. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS