cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Change in JSS score

mircwebsolutions
Theodor R Member Since: Jun 22, 2016
1 of 9

My Job success from the account has changed and now i have 50% Job Success . I only have 2 ended jobs with a 5 star rating and 5 ongoing jobs . I would like to know why this happened ? Thanks !

versailles
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
2 of 9

Have you refunded jobs?

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
3 of 9

Hi Theodor,

It looks like you are an owner of an agency. Since agency owners are responsible for the work of the whole agency, their profiles reflect the collective JSS of their agencies rather than their personal ratings

~ Valeria
Untitled
versailles
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
4 of 9

@Valeria K wrote:

Hi Theodor,

It looks like you are an owner of an agency. Since agency owners are responsible for the work of the whole agency, their profiles reflect the collective JSS of their agencies rather than their personal ratings

Wow, didn't know that. It's huge. I was thinking about opening an agency with some other freelancers, but this is pretty worrisome!

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
albutra_joeric
Joeric A Member Since: Jul 20, 2016
5 of 9

Hi Theodor,

I think we experienced similar issue with sudden drop of JSS. I have no ended or closed contract for 2 months. It was fine yesterday and still 100% but it's really horrible.

As far as I'm aware, I got two new contracts and still both in progress. I also 2 5 star rating and the rest has no feedback yet.

This is really quite weird.

I hope someone can see this issue as very important for us (contractors).

Thank you

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
6 of 9

@Joeric A wrote:

Hi Theodor,

I think we experienced similar issue with sudden drop of JSS. I have no ended or closed contract for 2 months. It was fine yesterday and still 100% but it's really horrible.

You have 2 "no feedback" contracts and at least one which looks like it has been inactive for in excess of 3 months...

mircwebsolutions
7 of 9

Well, my agency don't have negative ratings and i am hired on more jobs from the same client and on one job we did not started the job and the 90 days period has ended without any notification upwork closed the job . Both me and the client would like to work on that project too . The rest of the jobs we are working on . I have two questions because i did not find the answer . Does the client has the option to reopen a job that was closed for inactivity ? Does the inactive closed jobs affect my rating or if you don't meet the deadline you get negative feedback by default until the client give feedback ? (i saw that no feedback affects) . Thank you for your support it is very confusing for me because i don't have negative feedbacks .

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
8 of 9

Hi Theodor,

If you're referring to the Fixed-Price contract closed by Upwork two days ago, it can't be resumed and your client will need to send you a direct offer in order to hire you again. Please go to the contract details page and provide a reason for closing this contract, leave private feedback for your client and ask them to rate you as well. All contracts you've had are included in the Job Success Score calculation. Impact this contract might have on your score individually is very small when compared to the effect other inactive contracts you have under your Agency. Please note that private feedback your clients leave also affects Job Success Score.

Untitled
mircwebsolutions
9 of 9

HI Vladimir,

Thank you for your response . I remeber that i had one inactive job on the old Elance like 3 years ago when the client did not repond. In this moment i have just 2 jobs that are rated with 5 stars and others that we work on . No inactive jobs . I don't really get it . This is like i received 0 stars rating for 2 jobs, but i don't because i got 5 stars in the projects that i was involved and i still have 50% JSS.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS