🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Change in Job Success Score
Page options
muhammada33
Community Member

Change in Job Success Score

Hi there,

I got my first JSS on 28th April and it was 100 percent. And it continued as it was till 26th May, right after 4 weeks, it dropped to 86 percent. Now that is a huge drop considering that I have received 5 stars in all my 7 jobs then why would the JSS drop by 14 percent. I was very happy because I had completed 6 out 15 weeks for Top rated program. Tried to reach through support but they linked me to a forum of JSS. Need an Upwork representative to help me out please.

Many Thanks,
Muhammad
3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Muhammad A wrote:

I got my first JSS on 28th April and it was 100 percent. And it continued as it was till 26th May, right after 4 weeks, it dropped to 86 percent. Now that is a huge drop considering that I have received 5 stars in all my 7 jobs then why would the JSS drop by 14 percent.

That means you got poor (private) feedback on a job between the 12th and the 26th of May, or a contract closed without payment or has been open for 2-3 months without anything ever having been paid.

One in 7 is about 14% - so 6 out of 7 successful jobs makes 86ish percent.

Thank you for your reply Ma'am.

Yeah I figured it too that  one in 7 is about 14 percent, but in my stats page, the "Clients who would recommend you" part states 100 %. That is why I was curious.

Muhammad A wrote:

Yeah I figured it too that  one in 7 is about 14 percent, but in my stats page, the "Clients who would recommend you" part states 100 %. That is why I was curious.

That does not update after every job, so people can not work out who left poor private feedback, it only updates after every X number of contracts.

One client left you poor private feedback.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members