🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Change in email id and mine is a paid account...
Page options
achantapavan
Community Member

Change in email id and mine is a paid account.

Hi,

I would like to change my email id which is a paid account and haven't used my credits yet. I would like to add my colleague mail id and can i transfer the funds to the new email id? or can i change the email id in my exixting account in the settings which i'm unable to. Please help.

Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Achanta P wrote:

I really appreciate for your paticence and response. I represent a company and i would like to add my boss email id instead of mine. My account is paid i mean $14.99 has been deducted for subscription. So now i would like to change my email id and can i transfer the subscription plan to the other email id?

Thanks.

That is not how it works. Your profile **MUST** be about you and you alone. Including the photo, the history, THE LOCATION and everything else. Nothing about your boss.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
petra_r
Community Member

You can not send your money to someone else's account, if  that is what you mean? What is it actually that you are trying to achieve? 

I would like to change my name and email id and i'm unable to and mine is a paid account. Now whats the best solution?

Hi Achanta,

You can update your email at any time by going to Settings > Contact Info. Regarding your name, it needs to be your full legal name. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I tried many ways but din't find the solutions:

1) I would like to change my name and my email id

2) Mine is a paid account and can i tranfer to oter account which i would like to add

3) the email id which i would like to replace is also existed (got registered) in UpWork.

Please help with the best solutions.

Thanks.

Achanta P wrote:

I tried many ways but din't find the solutions:

1) I would like to change my name and my email id

2) Mine is a paid account and can i tranfer to oter account which i would like to add

3) the email id which i would like to replace is also existed (got registered) in UpWork.

Why do you want to change your name? Surely you are who you are?

What do you mean "a paid account?" Did you buy it?

WHAT do you want to transfer? Your earnings?

You (obviously) can not change your email to one that already exists on the system?

You can not transfer accounts or buy them or sell them.

Your profile was written by someone other than yourself, and shows someone called S*ee*i J***a

Who are you?

I really appreciate for your paticence and response. I represent a company and i would like to add my boss email id instead of mine. My account is paid i mean $14.99 has been deducted for subscription. So now i would like to change my email id and can i transfer the subscription plan to the other email id?

Thanks.

Achanta P wrote:

Thanks.

That is not how it works. Your profile **MUST** be about you and you alone. Including the photo, the history, THE LOCATION and everything else. Nothing about your boss.

Thank You. 🙂

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Achanta P wrote:

Hi,

I would like to change my email id which is a paid account and haven't used my credits yet. I would like to add my colleague mail id and can i transfer the funds to the new email id? or can i change the email id in my exixting account in the settings which i'm unable to. Please help.

Thanks.

This is a serious violation of ToS and can get you suspended indefinitely. 

Its just a doubt and i got a clarification. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths