🐈 Community
ayushisingh78

Change in progile

Hello everyone,
Although I am new to upwork but I have well experience in my field, and I have read that one cannot have multiple account no matter how much skills a freelancer have. That's good!
But my question is I am good in android, ios, web development and graphic design, in future can I change to anyone one of the profile? Will it be against the policy?

Thank you
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
aocumen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ayushi, 

I would recommend that you focus on your strongest skill, backed-up by years of experience, when creating your profile. Users are not allowed to create two profiles on Upwork. However, we are exploring ways on allowing users to have specialized profiles, and create a secondary profile with their secondary skills. You may read more about it here.

This is currently being tested in the Mobile Development category. Our goal is to launch this option in other categories in 2018. However, please note that we are currently only testing this option and will base our decision on testing results and feedback from our users.

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter

You can change your profile as often as you want.

Change your skills as often as you want.

Upwork doesn't care.

But only one profile.

aocumen
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ayushi, 

I would recommend that you focus on your strongest skill, backed-up by years of experience, when creating your profile. Users are not allowed to create two profiles on Upwork. However, we are exploring ways on allowing users to have specialized profiles, and create a secondary profile with their secondary skills. You may read more about it here.

This is currently being tested in the Mobile Development category. Our goal is to launch this option in other categories in 2018. However, please note that we are currently only testing this option and will base our decision on testing results and feedback from our users.

~ Avery
Upwork