🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Change my account payment information
Page options
lucaazori
Community Member

Change my account payment information

Hi

Currently I have a freelancer account (not agency) and whenever I need to wire payments from my balance to my account I need to add a bank account with my name.

My question is, can I change that payment information to point my balance to my company bank account without changing to an upwork agency account? 

Please note that I can prove the company is mine.

Thanks in advance 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Malek,

To set up payment to your bank or payment account, you must be listed as an account holder or authorized signer on that account, or demonstrate that you are authorized by the business to do so. The listed name on the account must match your verified name on Upwork. You can check out this help article for more information.

If our team finds an issue with your account, they will reach out to you with follow up instructions on how to correct it.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Malek,

To set up payment to your bank or payment account, you must be listed as an account holder or authorized signer on that account, or demonstrate that you are authorized by the business to do so. The listed name on the account must match your verified name on Upwork. You can check out this help article for more information.

If our team finds an issue with your account, they will reach out to you with follow up instructions on how to correct it.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members