🐈
» Forums » Support » Change of name on certificate of earnings
Page options
fd410f59
Community Member

Change of name on certificate of earnings

Hello Upwork Team! I entered only my first and last name on Upwork profile while creating an account but now my bank is demanding the certificate of earning with complete name (First, middle and last name) as shown on ID card. I have changed in account setting but the name has not changed yet on the certificate of earnings. Please help! thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Suleman,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24
PradeepH

Hi Suleman,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Thanks for your support. My issue was resolved.

Hello!

I need help fixing the name on my certificate of earnings and the contract info  to  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Adham,

I'll have one of our team members reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. You can check here or your email for updates.

~ Arjay
Upwork
s_saqaf
Community Member

I have the same issue can you please help me resolve it?

Hi Sayyed,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

I have the same issue, Can you help me,

please?

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi, I also have the same issue, can you help me with that pls!

Hi Gimlyn,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you with further assistance on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ee39df17
Community Member

Hi, I also have the same issue to update my verified name on the certificate, can you help?

Hi Edison,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

when I created my account I used different spelling of my surename. Then I changed it in settings. But the Certificate of earnings still has old surename. 

Because of that my payment method got declined, because I have different names, but it actially one different letter y and i.

Hi Roman,

We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork

hello! thank you! but i can not access this request, because the pop up shows up, and it wants me to inter some login and password. I tried using my upwork password, but it didnt work.

Hi Roman,

You don't need to log in there. Just make sure to clear your cache and cookies, then log in to your account before going to the support ticket link or you may click on the question mark icon and then on "My Requests"

759e32fa_0-1691594782962.png

~ AJ
Upwork

hi , 

so i had a similar problem as  my last name on bank  account is a variation of my last name , and for that reason when linking my bank account to upwork account , it's been showing me mismatched benificiary holder's problem . 

thank you

3d1fb537
Community Member

Hello,

I need help fixing the name on my certificate of earnings, my name on it is still missing a letter and my payment method got declined because of that. Thank you.

Hi Soukaina,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
sajana111
Community Member

I have the same issue can you please help me resolve it?

Hello Sajana

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
2f8a96bb
Community Member

i have the same problem ,i need help 

Hi Aouni,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
7624482d
Community Member

hi ,

so i had a similar problem as my last name on bank account is a variation of my last name , and for that reason when linking my bank account to upwork account , it's been showing me mismatched benificiary holder's problem .

thank you

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths