🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Change of topic and description after submiss...
Page options
11f7a755
Community Member

Change of topic and description after submission/ Attachment of prompt replaced

Client is superresponsive. The moment I submitted milestone, client became nonresponsive. I went to original job posting and noticed that the job title and description has been changed and the attachment has been replaced.

Can a client change these after submission of deliverable? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Zeeshan M wrote:

Client is superresponsive. The moment I submitted milestone, client became nonresponsive. I went to original job posting and noticed that the job title and description has been changed and the attachment has been replaced.

The client can change he job post at any time, yes. This likely has nothing whatsoever to do with your contract or the fact that you submitted the work.

Clients don't have to respond to freelancers after the work was submitted. If the client never appears again, the funds are released 14 days after the last submission or resubmission.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Zeeshan M wrote:

The client can change he job post at any time, yes. This likely has nothing whatsoever to do with your contract or the fact that you submitted the work.

Clients don't have to respond to freelancers after the work was submitted. If the client never appears again, the funds are released 14 days after the last submission or resubmission.

11f7a755
Community Member

Thank you so much Petra for the prompt response! I really appreciate it. Yes, as long as I am getting paid, I don't care. I still took screenshots in case client may argue "that's not what I wanted".

But I think enabling this ability is unfair. Because the job description was in the attachment. I made my submission and now the attachment has changed which reflects different job description.

I understand it may be due to protect secrecy. And the original attachment can still be found under "Message and Files".

Again, as long as I get paid, these are all moot. Still took screenshots. Big lesson for me.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths