🐈 Community
webinpixels

Change profile photo, just got another video chat verification request

Hello everyone,

I just got another video verification request from Upwork just because I change my profile pic. Can I just rolled back to my previous profile pic please? It is now 9pm here, and I must wait untill tomorrow morning to have a video chat verification since my webcam is really had poor quality. This is meant, I can't bid to any project in the next 15 hours 😞

Thank you

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Unfortunately no, you will need to finish this short process in order to be able to bid on projects again. If you have further questions post them on your ticket and our team will assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

Unfortunately no, you will need to finish this short process in order to be able to bid on projects again. If you have further questions post them on your ticket and our team will assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

@Goran V wrote:

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you Goran, already contact support and they help me to resuming my account 🙂

Hello,

A question, The only way to do the verification is with a laptop with a webcam? Mine doesn't possess one so it will be for me quite difficult to do it at the moment.

Hi Edith,

Could you please reply to the notification the team sent to you about the verification and let them know about the limitation your computer has. They will address your concern?

~ Valeria
Upwork
Learning Paths