🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Change working rate and Feedback
Page options
blue_r69
Community Member

Change working rate and Feedback

I am working for a client. He decides to change my working rate and increase it. He did it last night. Now I see I have a complete project without any feedback. In my contract page, I am not able to find that contract. 
My client not end the previous contract, increase the working rate. 
How he able to provide feedback? If this contract leaves as no feedback contract, will it affect my JS? 

Any solution? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Md. Abdur R wrote:

I am working for a client. He decides to change my working rate and increase it. He did it last night. Now I see I have a complete project without any feedback. In my contract page, I am not able to find that contract. 

Don't worry, as soon as you are paid at the new rate for the first time, the two contracts are merged.

Md. Abdur R wrote:

If this contract leaves as no feedback contract, will it affect my JS? 

This will not be a "no feedback contract" (see above) and in general, provided you don't have a HUGE number, "no feedback contracts" do not hurt the JSS anyway.

Md. Abdur R wrote:

Any solution? 

You don't need a solution because you don't have a problem.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Md. Abdur R wrote:

Don't worry, as soon as you are paid at the new rate for the first time, the two contracts are merged.

Md. Abdur R wrote:

If this contract leaves as no feedback contract, will it affect my JS? 

This will not be a "no feedback contract" (see above) and in general, provided you don't have a HUGE number, "no feedback contracts" do not hurt the JSS anyway.

Md. Abdur R wrote:

Any solution? 

You don't need a solution because you don't have a problem.

blue_r69
Community Member

Thank you Petra, I see now it show in progress with the new rate. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members