cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Feedback

Jon 'Clark' H Member Since: Sep 17, 2014
1 of 2
Hi all, I did a job for a client back in April, and after completing the job, the client went on vacation for a month. He was extremely pleasant to work with, so I closed out the contract, and rated him 5 stars. Then, I forgot all about it since he wouldn't be back for a month, and it slipped my mind. So when he never closed out the contract to pay me, I didn't notice. Now, it's September. I sent him a message two weeks ago about the fact that he has not paid me, and I've heard no response. Is there any way I can change the 5-star rating I gave him? I'd like to be able to send him another message saying I will drop his rating if he doesn't pay me, but I don't even know if that's possible at this point. Thanks for any help, Jon
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 2
I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having, Jonathan. Unfortunately, there is not much that can be done at this point. We promote transparency on oDesk and that is why changing feedback is not allowed. Feedback becomes public once either both the freelancer and the client provided it or 14 days from the end of the contract. The only way for one party to change a feedback is to ask the other party to enable them to. I recommend you keep communicating with the client and he may possibly pay you a bonus after all.
~ Valeria
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS