cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing country on application

mdpetrescu
Active

Hello, I am trying to submit my application as a freelancer, but the country is set to the UK and I am not able to change it to my own (Romania). Would be highly grateful for your advice on how to fix this? Many thanks, Denisa. 

5 REPLIES 5
tinker_bell3

Hi Mariana,

Your country has now been updated to Romania. You may now continue completing your profile and submit it for review. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

I recently signed up for Upwork and while submiiting my applicaion, by default my country is selected as USA and it is disable for me to update. I want to update it Pakistan but I cannot do it so I just have to submit the appplication with USA as my country. Can you please help me out? I don't know where and whom should i contact.

Hi Amna,

Your country has been updated to Pakistan. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I am residing in India but while creating teh profile it automatically sets the country to United States .. Help me out !

Hi Deepali, 

I've updated your country to India. Please add your correct address accordingly. 

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS