🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Changing feedback - accidentally clicked allo...
Page options
jaquihodgkinson
Community Member

Changing feedback - accidentally clicked allow client to change feedback

HI

I got negative feedback for the first time and was researching how to handle it. I posted a polite response, but also clicked "allow the client to change feedback" I don't seem to be able to unclick this? I would want to have a discussion first with the client prior to changes, as I don't want things to get worse and really want to have a chance to meet the client's needs. They are not responding to me, and I would just like to change this setting back - how can I do that?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Jaqui,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further advise you regarding your concern. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jaqui,

Once you enable your client to change their feedback on a contract, your client will have 14 days to make any changes, either positive, negative, or neutral in outcome. The window for making changes stays open the full 14 days and your client can make multiple changes during this period. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi - thanks for the reply. However, my issue is that I accidentally activated the setting and now don't seem to be able to change it myself. Do you know how to reach customer support? I seem to be stuck in a loop with the answerbot.

Hi Jaqui,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further advise you regarding your concern. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
3b1f28a9
Community Member

Hello,

I am trying to change feedback for my designer. I clicked on "enable designer to change feedback" but he said he is not able to do it. Can you help please? He really deserves 5 stars across the board. Thank you. 

Hi Gil,

Are you referring to the most recent contract you closed? I can see that the feedback was updated after the option was enabled and it's now showing five stars. Let me know if you need any additional help.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members