cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing my feedback

ljschleif77
Ace Contributor

Hey all!

I was recently let go from a contract.  I was unhappy with how things ended but I'm always afraid to enter bad feedback.  However I want to be honest and change it.  Is there a way to do this?  Or to leave private feedback on a client?  I wouldn't want people to deal with what I had to.  

Thanks!

Laura

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Guru

Every contract has a button that you can click once that will allow the other party two weeks to change their feedback.

If you want to change feedback that you left, then you may ask the other party to click the button, which will allow you to change the feedback.

This only changes public feedback.

Not private feedback.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Guru

Every contract has a button that you can click once that will allow the other party two weeks to change their feedback.

If you want to change feedback that you left, then you may ask the other party to click the button, which will allow you to change the feedback.

This only changes public feedback.

Not private feedback.

Thank you!  I have a follow up question.  I am for the time being a top rated freelancer.  I saw something about removing feedback, is that an alternate way to do that, or what does that entail?  Where could I find more info on that? 

Laura

Thanks Will!  

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS