cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the feedback

maks08
Ace Contributor

Hi all. Happy new year!

I ended summer contract about a week ago and I left positive feedback.  The client was offline for a long time.

Today he left positive feedback for me and asked not to mention company or people names but I had already left the feedback with his name. Is it possible remove his name from feedback without asking his permission?  I just need to remove his name, nothing else. Maybe support team could make it?

Thank you. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maxim,

We went ahead and replaced the name of the client with the word "client" in the feedback to protect their privacy as you requested. It may take a few hours to reflect on their Work History though.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maxim,

We went ahead and replaced the name of the client with the word "client" in the feedback to protect their privacy as you requested. It may take a few hours to reflect on their Work History though.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

Thank you very much. 

Hi Valeria
Greetings from my side.
I need your help.

I have submitted a ticket regarding to know the detailed process of changing feedback by a client. He initially closed the job without a review but when I talked to him he agrees to change the feedbback with a review. But he said e is not aware about the system and asked me to send a link from where he can change the feedback easily. I have submitted a request to support but I didn't get any reply from their till yet. After 2 days I think client will not be able to change the feedback.
So I request you to assist me on this issue, if you can.
I'll be very grateful to you.
Thanks a lot.
Regards
Priyanka

Hi Priyanka,

Please go to My Jobs > Contracts > select the name of contract > click the "Enable Client to Change Feedback", and let your client know. You can enable this option for the client only once and the feedback period is 14 days. Here's the help article about changing feedback.

The client will then be able to edit their feedback by going to Jobs> Contracts, click on the name of the contract, go to Terms & Settings and use the link to edit their feedback. You can find Valeria's response to your previous inquiry on this thread. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Joanne
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS