Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the ownership

s-brainstormfo
Vijay D Member Since: Oct 28, 2015
1 of 8

Hi, 

Could you please advise me on the procedure of transferring an Upwork agency ownership completely?

Thank you.

Vijay

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 8

Hi Vijay,

If giving the other person admin permissions isn't enough, you need to contact support and request for the ownership of the agency to be transferred. The team will provide more information about the process.

~ Goran
Upwork
baljeetkaur41
Baljeet K Member Since: Nov 10, 2019
3 of 8
I want to change the ownership of my agency . Please help me with the procedure
djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4 of 8

Hi Baljeet,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
baljeetkaur41
5 of 8

Hi Alexander,

unfortunately, i was not given assistance on the same issue. Please help me in the same. i will be really thankful to you.

djondinium
Community Manager
6 of 8

Hi Baljeet,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket and are now in correspondence with our team. Feel free to follow up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place so that our team can assist you more effectively. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
baljeetkaur41
7 of 8

They asked to ask the agency owner to contact upwork support but due to account suspension she is not able to reach you out nor getting revert from the support via email. can you please help me in the same?

djondinium
Community Manager
8 of 8

Hi Baljeet,

Please refer to the ticket for more information regarding agency ownership. Feel free to follow up on the ticket and one of our team members will assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS