🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » ChargeBack Notification
Page options
nouman200
Community Member

ChargeBack Notification

Is there anyone who can help me. I worked with one client and we had a good communication and working time. He had a two tasks with me one for $400 and another for $100+$40bonus. Few days back I receive an email from upwork that we have charged $400 from you because your client reported to his bank. I provided evidences and clients feedback with the team but they deducted $320. 

Today again I received another email from upwork that they are charging $130 again from my account because client reported to bank. I'm losing my trust now that what is happening. I have provided the evidences and work proofs to the team and it is also visible on upwork as well. but still nothing seems to be on my side. What should I do. 

1 REPLY 1
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

I checked your ticket and I can see that our team is communicating with you and answering all of your questions. Please consider following up on your open ticket and kindly communicate with our team through that ticket if you have any questions, in order to keep all the information in one place.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths