🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Chargeback Notification: Pending Reversal
Page options
160f3a0d
Community Member

Chargeback Notification: Pending Reversal

22 days ago I received an email about chargeback and I can't withdraw my funds. I already sent proof that the bank and upwork need to resolve the issue. I also contacted Upwork directly to follow up this issue as I am worried thay my work will go to waste. Could you help me resolve this issue as soon as possible? 

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Jeneena,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
pgiambalvo
Community Member

If a client gets a chargeback, you will never get your money unless you used the time tracker.

d6935207
Community Member

Hello. I completed the project , received email for 'Chargeback Notification: Pending Reversal' payment. My client couldnot responsed me. whenever I completed  project. It means he is scamming to me. I also provided the proof of task and messages. please help me about this issues!

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the chargeback. I see that you are already communicating with the relevant team via a support ticket. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members