🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Chargeback
Page options
ankush_321
Community Member

Chargeback

Hello support team

90+ some days back my client did some fraud on me and I have to refund some amount to him
and upwork said to me 

"we also submitted a rebuttal to your client's bank to help fight the chargebacks filed by your client. 

The bank makes the final decision and this can take them up to 90 days. Once they’ve made a decision we will reach out."

I just want to know the status of this request because 90 days are completed, I just want to know that how many time is remaining to make final decision to bank because upwork still not notify me about this or is there any chance to get my money back,
looking for youe help
Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

If you haven't heard anything, chances are that the rebuttal was not successful.

PradeepH

Hi Ankush,

Thank you for your message. I see that you have already initiated a new support ticket for the same inquiry. One of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible to assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
diego-rodrigo
Community Member

Upwork will not protect you from scammers, even when you report a client, Upwork won't do sh*t about it, be advised, better find another freelancer platform, I'm doing that because I've just got scammed by a client and Upwork did nothing..

alxlcn17
Community Member

Hello,

Did your chargeback gets resolved after 90 days ?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members