🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Chargeback
Page options
popeye3914
Community Member

Chargeback

A client of mine who I worked for requested a chargeback directly from the bank putting my current earnings on hold after I have successfully given the deliverables. I was not able to see her dispute until today when I tried to withdraw my money I was notified that I cant for some reasons. This puts me in complete frustration as she has approved the fixed-price milestone and even left me a 5 star review. First question, how long does this whole fiasco last? second, is there any way to expedite the process so I will be able to get my funds? Lastly, why did upwork not have the notification in the notification tab that there was a chargeback request. I missed out replying within 48 hours as they only sent to my email and I dont check my emails always or even a call wouldve been great. Any reply pertaining to the issue is  highly appreciated. Have a great day.

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Reinier,

Thank you for your message. Apologies for the delayed response. I see that the team has already notified you via a support ticket about the same issue here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with the team directly on the support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. You can view and respond to this support ticket from the email notification sent to your registered email address.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members