cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chargebacks

nathunandwani
Nathu N Member Since: Apr 29, 2015
31 of 34

My account has been held financially for nearly two weeks already. The payment for the 'bad' contract has been reversed and I still can't withdraw the earnings that I got from other contracts. How am I suppose to continue working like this? This is becoming really frustrating.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
32 of 34

Hi Nathu,

It doesn't looks like your case is related to a chargeback like other cases on this thread. I'll follow up with the team about your account suspension and they'll update you directly via the ticket as soon as possible.

~ Valeria
Upwork
nathunandwani
Nathu N Member Since: Apr 29, 2015
33 of 34

Please do Valeria. I do appreciate your time in helping me out but I hope my concern gets expedited. I mean, why still need to limit my account if the money from that specific contract isn't even in my hands? Two weeks of this suspension is harsh being a contractor here for about 3 years already with a "top rated" standing. I don't get why this issue has compromised the earnings that I have made with other contracts. I'm actually very disappointed so far with how the Trust and  Safety team is handling the situation. I trust that this will be fixed soon. Please understand that this is one of the main sources of my income and this issue really bugs me because I couldn't pay for my expenses because of this fiasco.

alphon612
Alphon J Member Since: Dec 28, 2018
34 of 34

If you're a merchant, chargebacks can be a frustrating threat to your livelihood. If you're a consumer, chargebacks represent a shield between you and dishonest merchants. If those two things seem at odds, well, that was never the way it was intended.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS