🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Charged by mistake
Page options
mehran44
Community Member

Charged by mistake

Hello Respected Community members,

Last night, I was working on my regular task asigned by my client, I've completed the task and as far i remeber before leaving my Laptop, the time tracker was turned off. But when i woke up today, i found that 3 extra screenshots were taken. My laptop is 100% secure because is it password and fingerprint protected. So, i guess it was a mistake, I've deleted all the extra screenshots to make sure my client won't get charged additionally. 

I just need to ask that is client going to get charged even i've deleted the screenshots taken by mistake.

Thank you for your assistance,

Best regards,

Mehran 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mehran,

Since you`ve already deleted the extra time/screenshots your client will not have any additional charges. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mehran,

Since you`ve already deleted the extra time/screenshots your client will not have any additional charges. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Goran V wrote:

Hi Mehran,

Hi Goran,

Thank you very much for your kind concern, I was worried because, my client is a very nice person, therefore i don't want any trouble for her.

Thank you again.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members