🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Charges failed message showing with payme...
Page options
bjswaro123
Community Member

Charges failed message showing with payment with paypal

Hi, I am unable buy connects with paypal. I have a verified paypal account. while buying the message charges failed is showing.

10 REPLIES 10
JoanneP

Hi Biswajeet,

I have checked your account and see that the transaction was declined by PayPal. Could you please retry the transaction using an alternative payment method from your PayPal wallet?

~ Joanne
Upwork

Yes, I tried with my master card but still it's coming this message,

We can't complete your request now
Please try again later.
To report this problem, click here.

For availability updates, visit our site status page.

Error 500 (A)
Trace ID: 5c4a2a667ceed9c8-SIN

Hi Biswajeet,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to complete the transaction. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, did clearning all logs ang histroy and also with incognito mode but still i am getting the same message.

Thanks,

Biswajeet

Thank you for the confirmation, Biswajeet.

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. 

~ Goran
Upwork

Sure, i am following up.

Hi Goran,

Even i am facing the same problem. I am not able to add connects to my upwork account. I tried both payment method but still it is showing the same error that

We can't complete your request now

Please try again later.
To report this problem, click here.

For availability updates, visit our site status page.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thank You

Anany Sagar

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Anany,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I tried to clear my cache and cookies and i have logged in with another browser also but still i am facing the same issue.

Hi Anany,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with purchasing connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths