cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chat support is missing

chakrabortip
Partha C Member Since: Jan 30, 2016
1 of 8

i cannot find the chat link in support page. there is no text telling me why its not there

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 8

Partha, not everyone has access to Chat Support all the time. Best create a ticket instead.

mandeepkaurodesk
Mandeep K Member Since: Jan 5, 2016
3 of 8

When we creating Tickets, It taking 2 days time to get reply sometime I again put ticket to remind the team that I put the ticket , Do you think this is best way to solve the problems?

lloydinator
Lloyd M Member Since: Jan 13, 2016
4 of 8

They probably removed it because of the endless complaints that they are getting. Instead of hiring more support, of course they do this.

rienzifast
Rienzi M Member Since: Apr 26, 2016
5 of 8

You've updated your fees to bring you more $$... but can't accommodate us all into your chat support? I get that not every chat support/concerns are, well, legit but that comes with the territory. 

SO WHAT'S WRONG HERE?

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 8

Hi Rienzi, 

We understand how this can be frustrating to some users. But due to the volume of users on our system, we are not able to offer live chat to everyone at this time. However, you can still contact our customer support team 24/7 via the Help Center or learn from the threads in here in the community.

~ Avery
Upwork
jafcruz
Joao C Member Since: Aug 4, 2015
7 of 8

Hi Avery,

This is very frustating for a lot of users. I do not need to remind you that now we pay more money to Upwork, so we should have the same or better support.

All the Best

JCrux

rienzifast
Rienzi M Member Since: Apr 26, 2016
8 of 8

Avery,

Imagine paying 20% more for a suite in a hotel like everyone did. Now here you are, the desk, offering me the economy and you still charge me 20% the same. I don't see were " WE UNDERSTAND HOW..." is at this very moment.

I know you're just doing your job but I'm just saying you know.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS