Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheap clients promising 5* for work

Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
11 of 14

Hi Petra, I must disagree.

When clients say that the articles belong to them and only need to be modified a little, it makes sence and I don't have anything against that. But when they say the new articles need to be able to pass plagiarism tests, it sounds too fishy.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
12 of 14

Luce N wrote:

When clients say that the articles belong to them and only need to be modified a little, it makes sence and I don't have anything against that. But when they say the new articles need to be able to pass plagiarism tests, it sounds too fishy.

They need to pass plagiarism tests because when search engines find duplicates, it lowers the search ranking. That is why (most?) aricles are spun. To feed more or less the same content across numerous websites or pages, without them all tanking in the rankins because search engines detect plagiarism. "Modifying a little" does not achieve that.

Community Guru
Luce N Member Since: Oct 9, 2016
13 of 14

OK, but I really think they should add that the article belongs to them to make things clear. Some do.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
14 of 14

Luce N wrote:

OK, but I really think they should add that the article belongs to them to make things clear. Some do.

I get where you are coming from Smiley Happy - Honest clients likely don't think that they would have to specifically mention it, only those who have been questioned do.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS