🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Check please my payment details
Page options
banditoai
Community Member

Check please my payment details

Hello! I would like to talk with an assitance. I need you check my payment method if is working or not, I'm afraid to transfer my money without this information. I was waiting 3 days to connect my bank account (Bancolombia) and I don't know if it connected succesful. Thank you! 

17 REPLIES 17
JoanneP

Hi Aleksei,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have already added a payment method on file. You can check this by logging in to your account and going here. You can also check when your funds will be available for you to withdraw by going to your Reports> Transaction History. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Did you try to send a some amount for confirm my bank account? To do not make fools later...

Hi Aleksei,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello again. Today I added a new payment method using my PayPal business account. But upwork saying to me: "Your payment method has been deactivated because the beneficiary name on your payment method does not match the name on your Upwork account.

Please visit our FAQ page for additional information."

I checked FAQ, so I'm ready to send you my company documents to connect my PayPall as the owner of my company, to solve this issue. Thank you! 

Hi Aleksei,

I checked your account, and it looks like our team is already assisting you directly via a support ticket regarding this issue. Please feel free to post any questions you have on the ticket. Our team will be happy to assist you further. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello again. I have a problem with transfer. My money looks like LOST somewhere. I need help. Today I was at the bank and they said they don’t see any transactions (incoming by passport number) and also by number of account. Also they are asking me for a “CODE” of transfer to see and check transaction. Where I can find it? And what to do?

Hi Aleksei,

I have followed up with the team that's handling your case, and they will update you directly via a support ticket. We thank you for your continued patience. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Thank you. Today Upwork said me that my payment method was failed. I need somebody of your team to help me disconnect Payoneer (my personal account), and connect it back to my company account (I am the owner of account and company). Thanks 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aleksei,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
banditoai
Community Member

Thank you. I will wait. I just need to conect it to have my money. 

banditoai
Community Member

Hello. Could we make this process faster please? I need my money ASAP. I just need to disconnect Payooner and connectr another my business account Payoneer, I will provide all docimuntation. Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Aleksei.

I've followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
banditoai
Community Member

Hello Bojan. It’s really a long time of waiting. I would like to solve it faster all this. Please. And thank you

Hi Aleksei,

I checked your account and I can see that our team has followed up with you on your ticket with number 29019678. Feel free to follow up directly there with any additional questions you may have. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Please, somebody is gonna help me??? I'm asking for help 2 days. I really need money, and fix this thing. Please

I had some emails from you, but there was not about this. Your team was confused. 

I need to remove my personal Payoneer account from my UPWORK account, I can't do it manually, because I dont hav this option in my settings. For this reason I'm asking for help of an assistant. 

After you delete it, I need to connect a new account Payoneer (my own business account). I will provide all documentation. Since Payoneer have problems with cards - I can't use my personal account and take my money. Byt my business account is connected, and I can transfer my money from Payoneer to my bank account. I can't remove it manually (you can see it on screenshot) Please, I really need money, Ihave to pay things as everyone. I really hope we can find out. 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Thanks for editing. I really needs to solve this ASAP. Thank you for your time!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths