cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check please my payment details

banditoai
Aleksei S Member Since: Jun 16, 2020
11 of 18

Thank you. I will wait. I just need to conect it to have my money. 

banditoai
12 of 18

Hello. Could we make this process faster please? I need my money ASAP. I just need to disconnect Payooner and connectr another my business account Payoneer, I will provide all docimuntation. Thanks

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
13 of 18

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update, Aleksei.

I've followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
banditoai
14 of 18
Hello Bojan. It’s really a long time of waiting. I would like to solve it faster all this. Please. And thank you
g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
15 of 18

Hi Aleksei,

I checked your account and I can see that our team has followed up with you on your ticket with number 29019678. Feel free to follow up directly there with any additional questions you may have. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
banditoai
16 of 18

Please, somebody is gonna help me??? I'm asking for help 2 days. I really need money, and fix this thing. Please

banditoai
17 of 18
I had some emails from you, but there was not about this. Your team was confused. 

I need to remove my personal Payoneer account from my UPWORK account, I can't do it manually, because I dont hav this option in my settings. For this reason I'm asking for help of an assistant. 

After you delete it, I need to connect a new account Payoneer (my own business account). I will provide all documentation. Since Payoneer have problems with cards - I can't use my personal account and take my money. Byt my business account is connected, and I can transfer my money from Payoneer to my bank account. I can't remove it manually (you can see it on screenshot) Please, I really need money, Ihave to pay things as everyone. I really hope we can find out. 

**Edited for community guidelines**
banditoai
18 of 18

Thanks for editing. I really needs to solve this ASAP. Thank you for your time!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS