🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Check your badges, everyone
Page options
booksist
Community Member

Check your badges, everyone

Mine has disappeared under some mysterious and very "complex" (as told by a CS rep) circumstances. 

I've completed the whole verification process without a glitch and received my badge instantly. 

Then this last Saturday I noticed something funny's going on because I received another "Congratulations! Because you've successfully verified your identity, you'll see an Identity Verified badge on your profile, starting today." Yesterday I had a look at my profile and the badge just wasn't there. On top of that, the data on "identity verification" page (under settings) has been reset. Am I required to complete both steps again? How many times? Or is this a known issue and I just need to wait?

Any informative response would be highly appreciated. Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Valentina,

Following up to confirm we resolved the issue and you again have the ID badge on your profile, we apologize about the inconvenience.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Valentina,

Just to confirm that this is a known problem and our engineering team is working on resolving it as soon as possible. Once we (Moderators) have more details for this problem we will post an update, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran.

Hi Valentina,

Following up to confirm we resolved the issue and you again have the ID badge on your profile, we apologize about the inconvenience.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stella,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble this caused. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect to receive an update on your ticket directly. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
slivaniou
Community Member

Hello Bojan,

Thank you, I appreciate it.
Please do whatever you can to help solve this.
Regards,
Stella
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members