jaydoshi90

Checkbox to delete time does not appear on my Work diary

I'm missing the checkbox to delete time in my diary.

I'm using a Mac.

This is what appears: (What's the next step to delete time?)

Screenshot 2018-02-07 18.58.34.png

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski

Hi Jay,

You can only add, edit, and delete time in the current week’s Work Diary. The previous week’s Work Diary is no longer editable after Monday at noon UTC. 

To find your Work Diary:

1. Go to the My Jobs tab.
  2. Find the contract in the list and click the View Work Diary button.

Once you have opened the work diary you will be able to click on the checkbox for the time you want to delete. 
If you would like to read more details about this, check out this Help Article.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your reply. 

My problem is I cannot find the checkbox.

What you could tell me is -

can I delete time if the contract is paused? (The client wants me to reduce the number of hours)

Is a paused contract the reason I cannot see the checkbox?

jaydoshi90

Hi All,

So I have a contract where the client feels they're overbilled in spite of mentioning hour limit of 40 hours per week. We were at 6.5 hours.

Anyways, need to reduce it to 5 hours.

The client has panicked and paused the contract. Is it possible to delete time IF contract is paused?

This is a frustrating enough experience. I need immediate help as I'm worried the client will give me a bad review for an excess billing of just $40.

Just need to get this issue done with. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Jay 

There are all sorts of issues here.

Your memo says that teams are working on something. You must never let anyone other than yourself work on any hourly contract. EVER.

You also seem to be offering a company on an individual profile and I would hazard a guess that your own personal location is not entirely accurate...

@Petra R wrote:

There are all sorts of issues here.

Your memo says that teams are working on something. You must never let anyone other than yourself work on any hourly contract. EVER.

You also seem to be offering a company on an individual profile and I would hazard a guess that your own personal location is not entirely accurate...

Annnnnnnd the profile is "no longer available"...

firescue17

Haha. That's awesome.