🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Checking my account profile
Page options
adc0f57a
Community Member

Checking my account profile

Hello. Can any experienced freelancer check out my Upwork account profile and show me where to strengthen and how to do it, please? I also want to get more clients as soon as possible. Kindly point out the mistake and show me what I need to do to rectify the mistakes.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01eb94d62da772913b

1 REPLY 1
celgins
Community Member

Hi Nechesa,

Overall, the information in your profile sounds great. However, I would break up the content so it’s easier to read. Then, I would combine similar words/phrases.

I would rewrite it like this:

Hello, my name is Nechesa.

I am an experienced writer and SEO Expert with two years of experience in article writing, content creation, copywriting. I take pride in delivering high-quality work that meets and exceeds the expectations of my clients. I work with clients from different industries including healthcare, technology, education, finance, and lifestyle, which enables me to quickly understand the needs of a diverse group of clients.

As an expert, I can help you create engaging and informative content that will capture your audience’s attention and keep them returning for more. Here is a quick overview of the services I provide to my clients:

• Professionally written articles, blog posts, product descriptions, and other content
  • Well-researched material tailored to your unique needs
  • Full SEO Support: Proficient in Surfer SEO, which allows me to optimize your content for maximum search engine visibility and ensure that your website ranks high in search results. As a result, I can help you increase your website’s traffic and drive more leads and sales using Surfer SEO.
  • Reliable and communicative with emphasis on meeting deadlines and client satisfaction
  • Open to feedback and collaboration

Are looking for a reliable and skilled writer who can deliver top-notch content that speaks to your audience and optimize it for search engines? I can help you achieve your goals and take your business to the next level.

I am excited to hear about your project and help you bring your vision to life!

Also, since we are allowed 15 skills in our Skills section, I would use all 15; right now, you have 12. I would maybe add another SEO skill like “SEO Strategy,” and other writing skills like “Website Copywriting” and “SEO Writing.”

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members