🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: China Bank Savings, Inc. BRSTN not workin...
Page options
iraijinn
Community Member

China Bank Savings, Inc. BRSTN not working

I have tried adding the bank, China Bank Savings, Inc. as my local bank but when I tried to search it using the code, Upwork can't seem to find it. I saw one thread about this same issue and it seems like it isn't resolved yet.

So anyone here who can help me?

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ira,

Could you please check this help article for more information about the correct format of the bank codes? Additionally, please contact your bank and confirm if you have the correct code. If the bank confirms that you have the correct code, you have the option to enter the branch address manually by clicking the green link ’’enter branch address manually’’ under the bank not found a section of your bank information tab.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
iraijinn
Community Member

Hello, I have the code but I can't seem to find the link with "enter branch manually".

Hi Ira,

When you click on the button to add your new payment method a new window will be opened. Above the green button, you will see a hyperlink where you can click to add your branch manually. If you're still experiencing any problems on your end, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members