🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Chromebook and Upwork tracking app
Page options
7fb471bd
Community Member

Chromebook and Upwork tracking app

So, I just got a Chromebook, and I wish I would have read the forums I found later before I bought it. I cannot get the UpWork desktop time tracker to work. I did the workarounds and installed the app for Linux, but the screenshots are blank. That's not going to work for my clients, and I can't input manual time. Has anyone figured out how to get the screenshots to work?

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hello Meagan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep.

Upwork
aa48a708
Community Member

Hi Meagan, did you get any update from the team?   It will be nice if they can update all of us on the progress on the Time Tracker for Chromebook.

jenny-nelson
Community Member

I'm also interested in an answer to this.  Why do they keep saying "someone will reach out to you" instead of just posting an answer?  An answer would clearly be more helpful for quite a few people here ... including myself.  I am having the same issues described here and it's frustrating.

Jennifer Ann N wrote:

I'm also interested in an answer to this. 

Jennifer, basically the answer is that there is no Upwork time tracker for Chromebook, that's all there is to it for the time being.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members