cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarification board a la peopleperhour.com

Jandre L Member Since: May 7, 2014
1 of 5
Sometimes you need more info before you can apply for a job. For example lets say the contract states that you should be available US hours. Lets say I can be available from 6am US to 1pm US Is that ok or not for the employer? Will s/he consider me or am i disqualified directly? Now I have to potentially waste an application for 7 days jut to be ignored look at any job oon peopleperhour.com it has a clarification board where anyone can ask for more info and anyone can read that question and the reply thanks Jandre
Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
2 of 5
oDesk are trying out a template idea which guides clients and shows them how to write a more detailed and specific job description. We'll soon see if this helps. Yes, it's kinda annoying when you see a description that lacks information or you need to ask questions before applying, but can't. At the moment, I ask questions within my cover letter or wait until the interview (if it happens), but it isn't ideal. Maybe you should add this idea to the feedback forum.
Jandre L Member Since: May 7, 2014
3 of 5
Can you please give me the link to the exact forum where you say i should post because clicking on feedback gets me here! PS the template is not the solution! I have applied for a few of those and they are not clearer Thanks Jandre
Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
4 of 5
Ignore me. I thought that I was logged into the freelancer forum. Yes, I know what you're saying about the template, but it does help with a few of the created posts. A clarification board would be a good thing all the same.
Community Guru
Stephen B Member Since: Dec 4, 2012
5 of 5
All sounds OK as long as oDesk's new clarification system doesn't employ a mad robot algorithm to do the clarifying for the client (probably without telling them what they've even clarified...)
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS