🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Clarification on job post
Page options
19d21f98
Community Member

Clarification on job post

Hello,

Can the team assist me in making sure I am going to reply correctly after this job notice? I believe this is a scam and should be removed as they are not following the guidelines regarding contact off of Upwork.  

Here are the messages so far.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "I believe this is a scam and should be removed as they are not following the guidelines regarding contact off of Upwork."

You are correct. These are scammers trying to steal your money.

Flag and move on.

thanks for the confirmation!

Same here! I've just blocked an alleged **edited for Community Guidelines** after he asked me to set up a bank account to purchase a software.

pgiambalvo
Community Member

Scam! Run away and stop all communication with them. Thanks for reporting it here and please keep doing so when you run across more scams. And read this:https://community.upwork.com/t5/Community-Blog/Top-Red-Flags-for-Scams-From-Community-Member-Wes-C/b...

LuiggiR

Hi Carolyn,

I'm very sorry to learn about this experience, but I truly appreciate you sharing and bringing this up to our attention. I'll go ahead and forward your report for the team to review and take action as per our processes. In the future, whenever you see a violation of the Upwork Terms of Service, you can always report it on your end by following the guidelines found here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members