🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Clarification regarding feedback removal
Page options
ib_arts
Community Member

Clarification regarding feedback removal

Hi,
I have a query. After a feedback removal, it is necessary to complete 10 projects in coming 3 months to be eligible for feedback removal after 3 months. I just wanted to know, do these projects need to be new projects after the first instance of feedback removal or will the projects which were running before 1st instance be considered. Also Please clarifiy the 10 projects should be from new clients or projects from same client will also count.

Thank You !!!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Sourav K wrote:

I have a query. After a feedback removal, it is necessary to complete 10 projects in coming 3 months to be eligible for feedback removal after 3 months. I just wanted to know, do these projects need to be new projects after the first instance of feedback removal or will the projects which were running before 1st instance be considered. Also Please clarifiy the 10 projects should be from new clients or projects from same client will also count.

You have to have completed at least 10 more projects and 3 months or more must have passed before you can use the perk again. It does not have to be "10 contracts in 3 months" but it has to be 10 projects, *AND* 10 months - it does not matter if the closed contracts started before or after the time you last used the perk. The clients don't matter and unless it looks like you are trying to manipulate feedback by getting a client to hire you many times for mini-contracts.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Sourav K wrote:

You have to have completed at least 10 more projects and 3 months or more must have passed before you can use the perk again. It does not have to be "10 contracts in 3 months" but it has to be 10 projects, *AND* 10 months - it does not matter if the closed contracts started before or after the time you last used the perk. The clients don't matter and unless it looks like you are trying to manipulate feedback by getting a client to hire you many times for mini-contracts.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members