🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client Account On Hold
Page options
9d5b30c2
Community Member

Client Account On Hold

Hello, 
Hope All Are Doing Well I Got One Client Accepted Offers Some Hours Ago Working On His Youtube Channel 50% Work Is Completed I Got Mail That the Client's Account Is On Hold, What I Do Stop Working? And Is My Money Safe If Client Not Able To Solve Issues Because 50% Of Work I Already Done Waiting For Replies !! 
Thanks !! 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Yash,

I checked and our team is already coordinating with your client directly to get this resolved as soon as possible. In the meantime, please do not continue working on the contract. You will be notified once it's okay to start working again. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
pgiambalvo
Community Member

Did you use the time tracker? If not, your money is not safe. I'd stop all work until this is cleared up.

It's fixed price project sir can you please tell me now ?

Someone from Upwork will read this and help you out, I'm sure.

JoanneP

Hi Yash,

I checked and our team is already coordinating with your client directly to get this resolved as soon as possible. In the meantime, please do not continue working on the contract. You will be notified once it's okay to start working again. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
69bc2730
Community Member

I sent offer to my freelance. It shows my account is on temporarily on hold. Please check this.

Hi Aadarsh,

Thank you for reaching out. Could you please clarify the issue, did you send this to your freelancer account using your client account?

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi, I tried to hire a freelancer. but my freelancer said my account is on hold & can't accept offer and he send me screenshot below. Also, I never use my freelancing account since 2 years, why should I send offer to my own account. can you check my client account?

Hi Aadarsh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
00d14561
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

I am having the same issue. This is my job that I will be working on and I am excited to get started.

I have attached a screenshot of my the message that I am getting.Upwork Accept Offer.png

Cheers,

Morten

Hi Morten,

Please encourage your client to reach out to our support team to get assistance with their account. A quick way to contact support is by clicking the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, please select the best option for your situation. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Get Support" for more options, including contacting our support team.

~Andrea
Upwork
richards37
Community Member

Screenshot_20220906-073404.png

 hello dear Admin,

I got an offer from a client for proofreading of a thesis. However, I'm unable to accept the offer as it keeps telling me that the client's account is on hold. Kindly find the attached picture for the message I keep receiving.

I informed the client to message upwork support, after messaging they responded that his account is not on hold. Please what's going on? What could be done to avert this hold?

Thank you

Hi Dr. Ayuba,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I just checked this for you and found that the client has withdrawn the offer. Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ AJ
Upwork

hello dear Admin,

I got an offer from a client for proofreading of a thesis. However, I'm unable to accept the offer as it keeps telling me that the client's account is on hold. Kindly find the attached picture for the message I keep receiving.

I informed the client to message upwork support, after messaging they responded that his account is not on hold. Please what's going on? What could be done to avert this hold?

Please help

Thank you

Screenshot_20220906-073404.png

gulii_ievgen
Community Member

Hi, admin
I cannot confirm the offer from the client
What could be the problem
I have attached a screenshot of the problem
Thank you!

Hi Levgen,

I'm sorry to learn you're having trouble accepting your client's offer. Let me have someone from the Customer Support team reach out to you for assistance. They'll get in touch soon through this support ticket.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths