🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client Can't Give Feedback
Page options
philip-settecase
Community Member

Client Can't Give Feedback

My client closed and paid, but reports that the system isn't allowing her to leave feedback. She wants to know if I can request it. Isn't this a system issue, or something on her end? What can be done to enable her to leave feedback?

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Philip, 

I haven't looked into this further, but I can see that you only have two contracts that are closed and they were closed in November. If you're referring to these contracts, you can enable your client to leave feedback for you by following the steps highlighted in this help article

If I got it all wrong, and you are referring to something else, please let me know and I'll be happy to assist you further. Robot Happy

~ Avery
Upwork

The client authorized payment and even added a bonus this afternoon. Is it possible she could authorize payment without closing the contract? If that's the case, are you able to contact her to close the contract?

Hi Philip, 

I think I found the contract you're referring to - Contract ID #25822418. Please share this help article with your client so that they can check the steps on how to close a contract. The party that closes the contract will be prompted to leave feedback for the other party. 

You can also end the contract yourself and leave feedback for your client. Once you're done, your client will be notified to leave feedback for the closed contract. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths