🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client Don't know how to drop a feedback
Page options
iamabdurrahman
Community Member

Client Don't know how to drop a feedback

Yesterday I finished a job which is my client very satisfied and approved my payment but he doesn't know how to end the contract and giving feedback. I know after the end contract the feedback ask automatically but he doesn't know to do that. I tried all my best showing screenshots and youtube videos to my client on how to end the contract and giving feedback. The problem is I am growing day by day I got 5 jobs within these 2 days but he left without giving feedback but I did 5 Start plus good review. Please anyone can help me with this.

Thanks
Abdur Rahman

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Abdur R wrote:

Yesterday I finished a job which is my client very satisfied and approved my payment but he doesn't know how to end the contract and giving feedback. I know after the end contract the feedback ask automatically but he doesn't know to do that. I tried all my best showing screenshots and youtube videos to my client on how to end the contract and giving feedback. The problem is I am growing day by day I got 5 jobs within these 2 days but he left without giving feedback but I did 5 Start plus good review. Please anyone can help me with this.

Thanks
Abdur Rahman

Leaving feedback could not be easier. I would assume that your client is somewhat hesitant to do so, so leave him alone and stop harrassing him. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Abdur R wrote:

Thanks
Abdur Rahman

Leaving feedback could not be easier. I would assume that your client is somewhat hesitant to do so, so leave him alone and stop harrassing him. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members