🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client Evaluation Period
Page options
sourceprouk
Community Member

Client Evaluation Period

Hello,

I have submitted work and asked for money in escrow to be released. I understand the client has a period of time (2 weeks?) in which to evaluate the work. He questioned the work and asked for more work. I rejected his request and re-submitted my request for the money to be released.

Does the period of time for the client to evaluate the work and agree or not to the release of the money start again from the date when I re-submitted my request for the funds to be released or is it still the date of my first submission for the funds, if he has not filed a dispute?

If the client continues to fail to release the funds, is it better to file a dispute instead of re-submitting a request for the release of the funds a third time?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Federico D wrote:

Does the period of time for the client to evaluate the work and agree or not to the release of the money start again from the date when I re-submitted my request for the funds to be released or is it still the date of my first submission for the funds, if he has not filed a dispute?

From when you resubmitted.

Federico D wrote:

If the client continues to fail to release the funds, is it better to file a dispute instead of re-submitting a request for the release of the funds a third time?

I'd try and work it out with the client before either resubmitting or raising a dispute.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members