🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client Feedback for me after ending the proje...
Page options
hassaanhk
Community Member

Client Feedback for me after ending the project

Hi,
I have successfully completed the project to my client and he checked it and released the payment after receiving the payment i ended the project and left feedback for my client but he did not gave me feedback. Is it possible for my client to still give me feedback ? Please clear me i am new on upwork.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Muhammad H wrote:

I am totaly confuse by Upwork Policy or JSS  algorithem.let me try for $1 bonus trick but if it does not work i can't understand what was the reason behind it because in previous week i got 100 JSS and now after one ending job without payment it dropped down to 81%.I am working with the same client on a new contract and job is still active it is the only job that i got after 100 % JSS. 

Just get some payment on that contract that closed without anything having been paid. Then the client can also leave feedback.

Then see what effect that has on your JSS when it updates next time.

Contracts that end without payment have a significant negative effect. You can reverse that effect by being paid something.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Your client should be able to provide feedback for your contract. You can share this help article with them for more information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
hassaanhk
Community Member

Thanks Bojan for reply.I asked from my client about feedback he said he just immediatley end the contract without giving me any feedback.how is it possible ? Please check the SS below 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Muhammad H wrote:

Thanks Bojan for reply.I asked from my client about feedback he said he just immediatley end the contract without giving me any feedback.how is it possible ? Please check the SS below 

Public feedback can only be given on contracts where money has been paid. If the client paid you anything, the client must have left feedback while ending the contract.

If the client has NOT paid anything (cancelled the contract with nothing paid) then no public feedback can be left.

In that case (only): if the client pays you a bonus of even just $ 1, they can leave feedback and also this will stop the contract as counting as a "nothing paid" contract.

Now is it possible that my client can pay me a bonus $1 payment for adding feedback ?

Muhammad H wrote:

Now is it possible that my client can pay me a bonus $1 payment for adding feedback ?

Of course. The client can go to the closed contract and click on the 3 dots on the right, then "give bonus!"

The main important factor is not the feedback, it's that the contract has led to earnings.

However, I don't think that was the only reason your JSS dropped.

I am totaly confuse by Upwork Policy or JSS  algorithem.let me try for $1 bonus trick but if it does not work i can't understand what was the reason behind it because in previous week i got 100 JSS and now after one ending job without payment it dropped down to 81%.I am working with the same client on a new contract and job is still active it is the only job that i got after 100 % JSS. 

Muhammad H wrote:

Just get some payment on that contract that closed without anything having been paid. Then the client can also leave feedback.

Then see what effect that has on your JSS when it updates next time.

Contracts that end without payment have a significant negative effect. You can reverse that effect by being paid something.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members