🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client Feedback in the Wrong Place
Page options
r_dawson
Community Member

Client Feedback in the Wrong Place

Hi guys,

I'm hoping someone can help me. I left my client feedback once I'd completed the project for him and he said he'd give me some feedback too. However, he didn't submit it into the client feedback section. Instead, he commented on my feedback, so I now have a lovely piece of feedback in the wrong place and it isn't visible on my profile unless you click into the project ! I've reached out to him about it, but not had a response as I don't think he uses the platform much. Is there anything I can do to get it moved into the correct section? See screenshot attached.

Thanks,

Rachel

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If the client confirm to you that they want to change the feedback they left for you, you can enable them to do so by following these steps: 

• Go to My Jobs  All Contracts
  • Check the Include closed contracts box and
  • Click the title of the contract to get to the details page
  • Go to Feedback and click the Enable client to change feedback link

You can find more information in this help article

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
tlbp
Community Member

You can allow the cilent to change their feedback. But, asking them to do so will probably introduce layers of complexity that will make their experience worse. So, there's a risk that the feedback won't be as favorable. Does you client want to be walked through the feedback process step by step and told what to do? 

r_dawson
Community Member

Hi Tonya,

Thanks for the reply. It's been a couple of months so I'm not sure he'd even respond as he's not a regular user of the platform. Is this the only way to change it?

Thanks
Rachel
NikolaS

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for reaching out to us. If the client confirm to you that they want to change the feedback they left for you, you can enable them to do so by following these steps: 

~ Nikola
Upwork
r_dawson
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Thanks for your response. I might give this a try.

Thanks,

Rachel

Nikola S wrote:

Hi Rachel,

Private feedback cannot be given, or changed after one party's feedback has been published.

We recall that private feedback is what really matters for the JSS.

abinadab-agbo
Community Member

This is why it's a good idea to have the client close the contract, when you'd like their feedback.
Had the client closed the contract themselves, there is no way they would have left feedback in the wrong place.

Thanks, I'll bear that in mind for future projects!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members