🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client Feedback
Page options
bellesegarra
Community Member

Client Feedback

Hi all,

I applied for a job where it stated in the description that the 5 day training allowance will be given after the training, however, after the I passed training, the client sent me the contract and it says there that the training allowance will be given after 3 months probationary period. I still accepted the contract because I needed work. 

After 3 days of working hourly, she told me that she will pause the contract and that I need to go back to training which what can't understand so I went online without turning on my upwork timer for 2 days (total of 17hrs).

On my supposedly 3rd day, I asked her if I will still be in training and she said yes, so I told her that the reason I applied is because I need to earn money and I can't continue on training without upwork timer. She ended the contract and told me that I should not leave her hanging

My concern is the feedback she would give me. I know that it will be a bad feedback and would affect my upwork rating. Is there a way to get it removed from my profile or can this be reported?

2 REPLIES 2
melaniekhenson
Community Member

What is involved with this training? Are you doing actual work for the client? Because if so, she's getting free work and probably never intends to pay you for the hours you're "training."

This seems very scammy to me.

Yes, I'm doing an actual work during "training"

That's why I told her that I won't continue with the "training"

I'm just really concern on the upwork rating that will affect my chance in getting hired again 😔

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members