🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client Harrassing me
Page options
jibranali1994
Community Member

Client Harrassing me

My client and I agreed on a specific number of tasks related to a game. The tasks were enlisted on trello. I have completed all the tasks within given deadline . The client was a middle man and not promptly testing and communicating . When I finished the task he said that i had not done them right. He again updated tickets on trello with explanations. It took me 10 more days and I honored him and even did the specifics as he asked.

Even in our chat on upwork client admitted that this list contains new features and updates but he is constantly saying that its related to previously done features so its part of previous sprint

He put all the tasks to done and then made a new sprint with updates to those tasks. 

Now he is harrassing me and not paying me for my work done saying I should do the updates as well for additional 200$ even though that work is worth 500$ at least and if I don't do that he will complain upwork and he is not releasing my payment.

I don't want to work for him anymore and I want my original payment but he isn't listening and forefully added another mileston to the project. Kindly help me get the payment and get out of this project

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Muhammad,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you had with your client. You will need to submit the work on the milestone created for you. After 14 days the funds will be transferred to your account if no actions are taken on the milestone. Keep in mind that if you resubmit the work again you will reset the 14 days period. To learn more details about fixed price protection, check out this Help Article. If your client continues to ask for revisions on your milestone, you can open a dispute. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have already submitted work on original milestone 10 days ago which he is not approving and the new forced milestone he has created is not even showing funded on upwork. What should I do ?

Muhammad Jibran A wrote:

I have already submitted work on original milestone 10 days ago which he is not approving and the new forced milestone he has created is not even showing funded on upwork. What should I do ?

Wait 4 more days, then the milestone will be automatically released to you unless the client requests changes.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths