🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client Invitations Emails for Job Proposals
Page options
nunodi_as
Community Member

Client Invitations Emails for Job Proposals

Hi, Upworkers!

So, I'm a freelancer with a Top Rated Plus! I've been working with a couple of clients for a long time on Upwork. Since I started working regularly with these clients, I stoped submitting proposals and rejected a lot of job invitations that I received through email. Now that I'm available for accept new clients, I stoped receiving these emails with client's invitations for a long time. So, my question is: Why did I stoped receiving these invitations? And what can I do to start receiving them again? 

Thank you,

Nuno Dias

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tlbp
Community Member

Try submitting some proposals. I can't be certain, but I suspect that the algorithm notices when you are actively looking vs when you are not. Also, have you checked the visibility settings for your profile? 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tlbp
Community Member

Try submitting some proposals. I can't be certain, but I suspect that the algorithm notices when you are actively looking vs when you are not. Also, have you checked the visibility settings for your profile? 

nunodi_as
Community Member

Thanks for the reply Tonya! I suspected that too, so I already submitted a couple of proposals. Let's see if this helps.

About the visibility settings, I have "Upwork Users Only" activated. Is this influencing in some way? Should I change my status for "Public"?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths