🐈 Community
» Forums » Freelancers » Client Invitations Emails for Job Proposals
Page options
nunodi_as
Community Member

Client Invitations Emails for Job Proposals

Hi, Upworkers!

So, I'm a freelancer with a Top Rated Plus! I've been working with a couple of clients for a long time on Upwork. Since I started working regularly with these clients, I stoped submitting proposals and rejected a lot of job invitations that I received through email. Now that I'm available for accept new clients, I stoped receiving these emails with client's invitations for a long time. So, my question is: Why did I stoped receiving these invitations? And what can I do to start receiving them again? 

Thank you,

Nuno Dias

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
tlbp
Community Member

Try submitting some proposals. I can't be certain, but I suspect that the algorithm notices when you are actively looking vs when you are not. Also, have you checked the visibility settings for your profile? 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
tlbp
Community Member

Try submitting some proposals. I can't be certain, but I suspect that the algorithm notices when you are actively looking vs when you are not. Also, have you checked the visibility settings for your profile? 

nunodi_as
Community Member

Thanks for the reply Tonya! I suspected that too, so I already submitted a couple of proposals. Let's see if this helps.

About the visibility settings, I have "Upwork Users Only" activated. Is this influencing in some way? Should I change my status for "Public"?

Latest Articles
Upcoming Events
Feb 13
Feb 28
Upwork Community Virtual Hour
Community Hour English
Mar 28
Upwork Virtual Community Hour
Community Hour English
Learning Paths