🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client Issue
Page options
rahman_ashfaqur
Community Member

Client Issue

Hello Community Members,

I hope you all are fine and safe from Covid-19. 

I am facing a issue with one my client. The contract started a week back. He wanted to Speed Optimize his website, I did every speed optimization works for him. His website is super fast now. Got 90+ for both mobile and desktop on Pagespeed Insights and 100/100 % A+ grade on Gtmetrics and load time 2.2s. 

Now he is making me wait, already waited for 4 days and now he took the admin access of his WP dashboard and i cannot access his website now.

I told him, if he wants to cancel the contract. He needs to remove all my works done on his website and then we can mutual cancel. Now he is not even resposnding to my messages.

Please Community Members, kindly help me with this and let me know what should i do now. I have all the proofs of my work as well. 

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Ashfaqur

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ashfaqur,

The milestone created for you is the correct way to submit your work. Once this is done you will send a payment request to your client. The client will receive a notification about this and will be promoted to review the work and approve the payment or ask for revisions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hello Ashfaqur,

When you`re hired on a fixed price contract you will need to submit your work on the milestone created for you and request for payment. After 14 days the funds will be transferred to your account if no actions are taken on the milestone. Keep in mind that if you resubmit the work again you will reset the 14 days period. To learn more details about fixed price protection, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

I am done with all the work. Can i submit my work now? As my client is not responding to my text.

Is it appropiate submitting before asking the client?

Kindly let me know, thanks

Hi Ashfaqur,

The milestone created for you is the correct way to submit your work. Once this is done you will send a payment request to your client. The client will receive a notification about this and will be promoted to review the work and approve the payment or ask for revisions. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths